Bushwacker 30918-13 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bushwacker's rugged, iconic Pocket Style Fender Flares allow for more tire coverage and more clearance for trucks and SUVs while protecting the vehicle from dirt and debris. These flares are now available pre-finished to match the paint on your new Toyota Tundra, plus they have the edge trim and stainless steel hardware pre-installed for quick and easy installation and a perfect fit-no drilling required . Made in the USA from sturdy Dura-Flex 2000 material, these flares are warp-resistant and tailor made for each application. Despite their bolted-on appearance, these flares install easily without drilling for a secure fit. And since they're ready to install out of the box, there's no waiting on paint, and no hassle with installation.
- Adds up to 1.75 in. of tire coverage, easy install
- pre-finished in Black (Paint Code: 202)
- Strong Dura-Flex 2000 material
- Limited lifetime warranty, materials & 3 yr finish
- Made in the USA
- Front Pair Part # 30039-02
- Rear Pair Part # 30040-02
- Replacement pair part numbers are matte black only
Application2015-2017 Toyota Tundra
More Like This
Bushwacker 30918-43 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-53 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares F/R 14-17 Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-33 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-83 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-63 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 50919-55 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Ram
Bushwacker 50919-35 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Ram
Bushwacker 31929-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares F/R 11-13 Hilux
Bushwacker 50919-65 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Ram
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.