Bushwacker 30918-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares F/R 14-17 Tundra
14-17 Toyota Tundra, Pocket Style Flare Style, Front and Rear Position, Matte Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 14 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Toyota Tundra to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish — they're UV protected so they wont chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look . Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with no drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, its in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Adds up to 1.75 in. of tire coverage, easy install
- pre-finished in Super White (Paint Code: 40)
- Strong Dura-Flex 2000 material
- Limited lifetime warranty, materials & 3 yr finish
- Made in the USA
- Front Pair Part # 30039-02
- Rear Pair Part # 30040-02
- Replacement pair part numbers are matte black only
Application2014-2017 Toyota Tundra
More Like This
Bushwacker 30039-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares Front 14-17 Tundra
Bushwacker 30040-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares Rear 14-17 Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-13 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-33 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-83 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-63 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30917-02 OE Style Fender Flares F/R 4pc, 14-17 Tundra
Bushwacker 30919-02 Extend-A-Fender Flares F/R 4pc, 14-17 Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-43 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Bushwacker 30918-53 Pocket Style Painted Fender Flares F/R Tundra
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.
A 1967 Chevelle project, which guides you through the process of replacing the trunk floor. This article includes details on fitting the new panel and butt welding the sheet metal.
Learn more about our Bucket Beauties project from T-bucket Plans.