Bushwacker 22006-11 Extend-A-Fender Flares-Sliding Side Dr Ford
E-450 Super Duty, E-150, E-250 Super Duty, E-350 Super Duty, E-550 Super Duty, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
You've equipped your Ford Van with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and style. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rigs body and maybe even comply with local laws. Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires. Yet, as tough as they are, they go on easily with minimum drilling. You can install them in minutes and enjoy them for years - our exclusive Dura-Flex 2000 material is designed for added durability and flexibility, with built-in UV protection. Your Extend-A-Fender Flares resist chalking, cracking, and warping, whether you leave them with their OEM style matte black finish or paint them for a totally personalized look. Either way, your Ford will look factory-equipped for your big off-road tires. Extend-A-Fender Flares go on easy, perform tough, and look great.
- Installs in minutes, protects for a lifetime
- Goes on securely with no drilling
- Made from UV-protected Dura-Flex 2000 TPO
- OEM matte black with SmoothBack textured finish
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1992-2014 Ford E-150
1992-2014 Ford E-250 Super Duty
1992-2014 Ford E-350 Super Duty
1992-2014 Ford E-450 Super Duty
1992-2014 Ford E-550 Super Duty
* Compatible With Sliding Door Model Only
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.