Bushwacker 20934-02 Pocket Fender Flares Ranger T6/Ranger
11-15 Ford Ranger, Pocket Style Flare Style, Front and Rear Position, Dura-Flex Thermoplastic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Bushwacker's rugged, iconic Pocket Style Fender Flares allow for more tire coverage and more clearance for trucks and SUVs while protecting the vehicle from dirt and debris. These flares are now available pre-finished to match the paint on your new Ford Super Duty, plus they have the edge trim and stainless steel hardware pre-installed for quick and easy installation and a perfect fit-no drilling required. Made in the USA from sturdy Dura-Flex 2000 material, these flares are warp-resistant and tailor made for each application. Despite their bolted-on appearance, these flares install easily without drilling for a secure fit. And since they're ready to install out of the box, there's no waiting on paint, and no hassle with installation.
- Adds additional tire coverage from debris
- Installs easily with minimal drilling required
- OEM matte black finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application2011-2015 Ford Ranger
* Factory Mudflaps Must Be Removed
More Like This
Bushwacker 21037-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares Front 93-11 Ranger
Bushwacker 20089-02 Pocket Fender Flares Front Ranger
Bushwacker 20090-02 Pocket Fender Flares Rear Ranger
Bushwacker 21038-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares Rear 93-11 Ranger
Bushwacker 21915-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares F/R 93-11 Ranger
Bushwacker 21912-02 OE Style Fender Flares F/R 4pc, 93-11 Ranger
Bushwacker 10058-07 Pocket Fender Flares Rear Models Wrangler
Bushwacker 10029-07 Pocket Style Fender Flares Front 97-06 Tj
Bushwacker 10043-07 Pocket Style Fender Flares Front 97-06 Tj
Bushwacker 10030-07 Pocket Style Fender Flares Rear Pair 97-06 Tj
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.