Bushwacker 20014-11 Cut-Out Fender Flares Rear-Screw Pocket Ford
78-79 Ford Bronco, 75-79 Ford F-150, Cut-Out/Pocket Style Flare Style, Rear Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For extreme off-road use, there's nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out Fender Flares is individually designed for your Ford, to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, and a tough rivet installation. As the name says, Cut-Out Fender Flares require cutting body sheet metal to achieve maximum articulation and coverage for oversized tires (see the installation guide for your specific model for complete details) . Cut-Out Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex 2000, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look. Cut-Out Fender Flares offer extreme performance with style to match.
- Adds additional tire coverage from debris
- Installs neatly in minutes with minimal drilling
- OEM matte black smooth finish is easy to paint
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 - no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1978-1979 Ford Bronco
1973-1979 Ford F-100
1975-1979 Ford F-150
1973-1979 Ford F-250
1973-1979 Ford F-350 Super Duty
Q & A
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.