Bushwacker 20011-11 Cut-Out Fender Flares Fr Screw Pocket Ford
80-86 Ford Bronco, 80-83 Ford F-100, 80-86 Ford F-150, 80-86 Ford F-250, Front Position
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
For extreme off-road use, there's nothing else like Bushwacker Cut-Out Fender Flares. Each set of Cut-Out Fender Flares is individually designed for your Ford, to maximize off-road wheel travel and maintain adequate tire coverage. That custom approach means a smoother appearance, greater strength, and a tough rivet installation. As the name says, Cut-Out Fender Flares require cutting body sheet metal to achieve maximum articulation and coverage for oversized tires (see the installation guide for your specific model for complete details) . Cut-Out Fender Flares are made from thick, warp-proof Dura-Flex 2000, our own proprietary material, engineered for added durability and flexibility in severe conditions. Its UV protection guards against chalking, while its pro-grade matte black finish looks great as-is, or custom painted to create your own personal look. Cut-Out Fender Flares offer extreme performance with style to match.
- Adds additional tire coverage from debris
- Sheet metal removal maximizes wheel articulation
- OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 TPO- no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1980-1986 Ford Bronco
1980-1983 Ford F-100
1980-1986 Ford F-150
1980-1986 Ford F-250
1980-1986 Ford F-350 Super Duty
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.