Bushwacker 14011 TrailArmor Rocker Side Panel/Sill Plate Wrangler
07-17 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Your Jeep Wrangler is made for getting off the beaten path. So make it stand out from the crowd, with custom-built Trail Armor from Bushwacker. Trail Armor combines trail-proven toughness with state-of-the-art Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material for a look all its own. Dura-Flex 2000 TPO is our proprietary automotive protective material, ruggedized for extra durability and flexibility. Unlike steel, it cant rust. And, unlike lesser products, its 100% UV protected to prevent chalking . We make everything right here in the USA, designing to the tightest tolerances for a factory-like fit. Yet, you install Trail Armor in minutes with automotive-grade 3M adhesive, no drilling needed. Like all Bushwacker products, Trail Armor is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Trail Armor starts out looking tough, and lives up to its looks year after year.
- Custom style that stands up to tough use
- Made from tough Dura-Flex 2000 TPO
- Installs without drilling with 3M adhesive
- OEM matte black finish
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler
More Like This
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Jess M. gives you a step by step process on how to apply vinyl graphics to your pedal car. Each step is explained through pictures and detailed instructions.
Do you have a collection a decals? Here's a step-by-step process of how to turn them into reuseable magnets! This is a DIY project that takes minimal time.
Josh takes the plunge into making some patch panels for his 50 Chevy pickup truck. See how he begins the installation process to get the truck back on the road.