Bushwacker 14006 TrailArmor Hood Stone Guard, 1998-06 Jeep Tj
98-06 Jeep TJ, Matte Black, Molded Plastic, Not Drilling Required
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Your Jeep Wrangler is made for getting off the beaten path. So make it stand out from the crowd, with custom-built Trail Armor from Bushwacker. Trail Armor combines trail-proven toughness with state-of-the-art Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material for a look all its own. Dura-Flex 2000 TPO is our proprietary automotive protective material, ruggedized for extra durability and flexibility. Unlike steel, it cant rust. And, unlike lesser products, its 100% UV protected to prevent chalking . We make everything right here in the USA, designing to the tightest tolerances for a factory-like fit. Yet, you install Trail Armor in minutes with automotive-grade 3M adhesive, no drilling needed. Like all Bushwacker products, Trail Armor is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Trail Armor starts out looking tough, and lives up to its looks year after year.
- Custom style that stands up to tough use
- Made from tough Dura-Flex 2000 TPO
- Installs without drilling with 3M adhesive
- OEM matte black finish
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1998-2006 Jeep Tj
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.