Bushwacker 14005 TrailArmor Hood Stone Guard/Fr Corners Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Your Jeep Wrangler is made for getting off the beaten path. So make it stand out from the crowd, with custom-built Trail Armor from Bushwacker. Trail Armor combines trail-proven toughness with state-of-the-art Dura-Flex 2000 TPO material for a look all its own. Dura-Flex 2000 TPO is our proprietary automotive protective material, ruggedized for extra durability and flexibility. Unlike steel, it cant rust. And, unlike lesser products, its 100% UV protected to prevent chalking . We make everything right here in the USA, designing to the tightest tolerances for a factory-like fit. Yet, you install Trail Armor in minutes with automotive-grade 3M adhesive, no drilling needed. Like all Bushwacker products, Trail Armor is backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Your Trail Armor starts out looking tough, and lives up to its looks year after year.
- Custom style that stands up to tough use
- Made from tough Dura-Flex 2000 TPO
- Installs without drilling with 3M adhesive
- OEM matte black textured finish
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. took a couple minutes to talk about a few seat belt options available at Speedway Motors.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Dialing in a suspension setup? Why not use a vehicle mounted camera to record the travel? Click here for some information on the versatility of vehicle mounted cameras and where to mount them!
Pat goes over some of the sound dampening items we have to offer.
New upholstery can be expensive. Pat shows a couple alternatives to upgrade the comfort in your ride for less.