Bushwacker 10927-02 Pocket Style Fender Flares F/R Grand Cherokee
11-17 Jeep Grand Cherokee, Pocket Style Flare Style, Front and Rear Position, Matte Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and distinct presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They're custom-designed for your Jeep Grand Cherokee to complement stock or oversized tires with or without a lift kit. You can mount them right out of the box, with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish — they're UV protected so they wont chalk. Or, paint them to match or accent the body color, for a factory-custom look . Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 ABS material. Its the most flexible material available, tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on or off the trail. Despite their hard-core bolt-on styling, Pocket Style Fender Flares install easily, with no body-side drilling required. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, its in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
- Extreme tire coverage for additional protection
- Distinctive tube-style design for the rugged rock-crawler look
- Constructed of premium high quality aluminum
- Made from aluminum for superior strength
- Come as a complete set of 4 flares, front and rear
- Come in black lightly textured powdercoated finish
- All hardware included
- Limited lifetime warranty
Application2011-2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
* Does Not Fit SRT8 Models
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.