Bushwacker 10068-07 Flat Style Fender Flares Rear 87-95 Wrangler
87-95 Jeep Wrangler, Flat Style Flare Style, Rear Position, Matte Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Bushwacker to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Be ready for anything — equip your Jeep Wrangler with Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares. They're the first and only flat style flares made to absorb impact, using our proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO — the thickest, most flexible material available. Flat Style Fender Flares maximize your tire coverage and wheel articulation for severe off-road use. Yet they're carefully engineered to install with a minimum of extra tools and bodywork (see the installation guide for your specific vehicle for details). For example, our mounting brackets bolt straight onto your Jeep for added strength and simpler fitting. Our design integrates neatly with the factory rocker guards, and incorporates DOT-compliant LED side marker lights and fully molded wheel well protection. The flares are 100% UV protected, too, to stop chalking in its tracks. If you want the look — and the real-world performance — that best fits an American icon, nothing goes with your Jeep better than Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares.
- Adds additional tire coverage from debris
- Sheet metal removal maximizes wheel articulation
- OEM textured black finish has an OE-quality style
- 100% UV protected Dura-Flex 2000 TPO- no chalking
- Made in the USA with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Application1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler
* Excludes Renegade Model
More Like This
Bushwacker 10924-07 Flat Style Fender Flares F/R 87-95 Wrangler
Bushwacker 10067-07 Flat Style Fender Flares Front 87-95 Wrangler
Bushwacker 10058-07 Pocket Fender Flares Rear Models Wrangler
Bushwacker 10057-07 Pocket Fender Flares Front Models Wrangler
Bushwacker 10909-07 Cut-Out Fender Flares F/R 4pc, 87-95 Wrangler
Bushwacker 10903-11 Extend-A-Fender Flares F/R 4pc 87-95 Wrangler
Smittybilt 76877 XRC Fender Flare Set
Smittybilt 17191 Fender Flare Set
Smittybilt 17191-03 Fender Flare
Smittybilt 17191-04 Fender Flare
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.