Speedway Universal Brake System Builder Kit, Lines/Fittings/Valve
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Speedway's universal brake system builder kit includes everything you'll need to complete plumbing the disc or drum brakes on your ride.
- (1) 25 foot roll of 3/16" mild steel brake line
- (1) Wilwood Combo Proportioning Valve
- (2) 2 psi residual valves
- (1) 10 psi residual valve
- (6) 3/8"-24 IFF to 1/8" NPT male straight adapters
- (2) 90 deg. 3/8"-24 IFF to 1/8" NPT male adapters
- (1) 3/8"-24 IFF to #3 brake fitting
- (1) 3/8"-24 IFF to 1/8" NPT female tee adapter
- (1) AN3 male to 1/8" NPT male adapter
- (1) Brake line tab
- (2) Brake line tabs w/clips
- (5) 3/8"-24 IFM thread nuts
- (10) 3/16" Insulated line clamps
- (2) Dual outlet master cylinder steel brake lines
Learn more about the proper uses of residual valves by reading our tech article. Brake System Selection.
Learn more about flaring lines for our automotive fittings by reading our tech article. The Principles of Automotive Fittings.
More Like This
Speedway Universal Brake System Builder Kit, Lines/Fittings/Valves
3/16 Inch Steel Brake Line
Speedway 3/16 Inch Steel Brake Line, 25 Ft. Roll
Speedway Lightweight Nylon Racing Brake Line Kit
Stainless Steel -3 AN Brake Line, 4 Hose Independent Rear Kit
Speedway Universal Mild Steel -3 AN Complete Brake Line Kit
Lightweight Nylon Line, 3/16 Inch O.D.
Dual Outlet Master Cylinder Steel Dual Brake Line Kit
Speedway -3 AN Universal Racing Brake Line System
Speedway -4 AN Universal Racing Brake Line System
Q & A
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about the CPP Hydroboost Brake System.
Building a brake system is not difficult if you understand what each component does. Click here for everything you need to know about brake hydraulic valves.
Heath finally gets the opportunity to work on rear disc brakes. He explains some things that went great during this project, and not so great. Find out what the advantages and disadvantages are of running disc brakes.
Grant Kroft’s 1929 Ford Model A shows us that if you are passionate enough about something, nothing can stop you from achieving your goal. Read the story behind this hot rodder!
Plumbing a fluid system can sometimes be frustrating. Steve couldn't find one to fit his Laguna until he came across this stainless steel braided brake hose. Read his step by step instructions for installing this brake hose.