Braille G30C Green-Lite Lithium Ion 12 Volt Battery/Charger Combo
6.8" Overall Length, 5.2" Overall Width, 6.9" Overall Height, 30 Battery BCI Group
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Braille's G30C Combo includes a Green-Lite Lithium Ion Battery and 6 amp lithium charger. Designed specifically for the Import Tuner market (4 & 6 cylinder) for street/track vehicles the G30 model has enough cranking power for V8 race cars and hot rods with light electrical demands/accessories & standard compression. (Due to low capacity, this model is recommended as a TRACK ONLY model for high electrical demand vehicles like Audi, Porsche and others with lots of electronics & have a high parasitic draw where OEM battery is 60 Ah or higher) If the G30 model is used in such a high demand vehicle, a lithium charger MUST be used if vehicle is not driven regularly and is going to sit for more than a week to ensure battery is not discharged. In most cases, an Intensity or Intensity Carbon model would be the recommended street/track car lithium upgrade.). This unit comes in the popular ETX Group size (same as the B3121 lightweight AGM and MicroLite ML30C lithium), so it's compact and lightweight design allows for many different mounting options. This battery is the best "bang for the buck" in a lithium upgrade on the market for small & mid-size vehicles and incorporates the same technology as our race winning batteries used by nearly every OEM in their factory race cars and champions ranging from SCCA to Formula 1.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
Due to low capacity of this lightweight battery, if the vehicle is not driven on a regular basis, a lithium charger must be used to keep the battery fully charged or a power disconnect switch used to keep the battery from being drawn down. Do not use a standard lead charger on a lithium battery.
More Like This
Braille B2015 No-Weight Battery, 425 CCA
Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Braille Battery G20COMBO Lithium Battery
Braille Battery G20 Battery, 12 Volt
Braille G5 Lithium-Ion Battery, 12 Volt
Braille G5S Lithium-Ion Battery, 12 Volt
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Mount/Cables
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Billet Mount
XS Power D680 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.28 x 6.67 x 3.19 Inch
Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!