BRAILLE GU1R COMBO LITH BAT
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Braille Battery to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 194100 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
The GU1R model is designed specifically for the Import Tuner market (4 & 6 cylinder) for street/track vehicles and has enough cranking power for small block V8 race cars and hot rods with light electrical demands/accessories & standard compression. (Due to low capacity, this model is recommended as a TRACK ONLY model for high electrical demand vehicles like Audi, Porsche and others with lots of electronics & have a high parasitic draw where OEM battery is 60 Ah or higher).
If this model is used in such a high demand vehicle, a lithium charger MUST be used if vehicle is not driven regularly and is going to sit for more than a week to ensure battery is not discharged. In most cases, an Intensity or Intensity Carbon model would be the recommended street/track car lithium upgrade.). This unit comes the popular U1R Group size (Mazda Miata and Spec Racer Ford), so it's small & light enough to mount in a variety of locations.
This battery is the best "bang for the buck" in a lithium upgrade on the market for small & mid-size vehicles and incorporates the same technology as our race winning batteries used by nearly every OEM in their factory race cars and champions ranging from SCCA to Formula 1.
Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
More Like This
Braille G30C Green-Lite Lithium Ion 12 Volt Battery/Charger Combo
Braille Battery G20COMBO Lithium Battery
Braille G5 Lithium-Ion Battery, 12 Volt
Braille G5S Lithium-Ion Battery, 12 Volt
XS Power D680 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.28 x 6.67 x 3.19 Inch
XS Power S1600 16 Volt Battery, Starting
XS Power 993 16V-12V Step Down Box
Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Braille B2015C Carbon Fiber Battery, 425 CCA
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.