Braille Battery G20COMBO Lithium Battery
Universal Fit, 7.1" Overall Length, 2.98" Overall Width, 6.25" Overall Height, 6.4 lbs. Weight
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
G20 Combo with 6 amp lithium Charger - The GreenLite G20 model is designed specifically for the small displacement automotive (4 & 6 cylinder) & motorcycle market that typically uses an 20L or PC680 AGM battery. This 4.5 pound powerhouse is the same size as the PC680 but offers superior power & capacity at 1/3rd the weight, while also being small & light enough to mount in a variety of locations.
This battery is the smallest, lightest & cost effective lithium upgrade on the market for automotive & power sports applications and incorporates the same technology as our race winning batteries used by nearly every OEM in their factory race cars and champions ranging from SCCA to Formula 1. This model has been used in the Pro Mazda cars in the Mazda Road to Indy series for the last 3 years.
They used to go through a couple PC680s each season (failed trying to start hot rotary engines) and still running strong after 3 seasons with the same Braille G20 lithium battery! Braille Lithium delivers a higher, cleaner voltage which improves the performance of every electrical component and has shown to provide:
- Quicker starting (a full volt higher than lead and less voltage drop during cranking)
- Improved engine management & data logging performance (more stable voltage)
- Less horsepower draw from the alternator due to efficient charging (5 times faster than lead),
- Lasts 3-5 times longer (especially under the harshest environments),
- Much more reliable (less than 1% failure rate)
- Significant weight savings. (up to 1/4 the weight)
- Don’t self-discharge, so if the battery is disconnected (no draw or via power disconnect switch), they can sit for over a year and still have over 13 volts to start the vehicle.
Due to low capacity of this lightweight battery, if the vehicle is not driven on a regular basis, a lithium charger must be used to keep the battery fully charged or a power disconnect switch used to keep the battery from being drawn down. Do not use a standard lead charger on a lithium battery.
More Like This
Braille Battery G20 Battery, 12 Volt
Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Antigravity Batteries AG1601 16-Cell Lithium Ion Motorcycle Battery
Braille B2015 No-Weight Battery, 425 CCA
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Mount/Cables
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Billet Mount
XS Power D680 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.28 x 6.67 x 3.19 Inch
Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
Odyssey Batteries 3217-0006 Top Post For Odyssey Battery
XS Power D1200 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.8 x 6.69 x 6.54 Inch
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!