Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 6.60" Overall Length, 5.50" Overall Width, 21.00 lbs. Weight
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If you want all of the advantages of the Braille AGM battery but dont want to spend extra money for a carbon fiber case, the No-Weight series is just for you. At under 22 pounds, the B3121 is the lightest do-eveything battery. Using their advanced AGM racing technology, Braille has put a lot of power into this very small package.
- No corrosion, no spill, no maitenance AGM design
- Dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- Comes fully charged and ready to install
Item Details6.6" x 5.2" x 6.8", 21 lbs.
- BCI Group: Useable for all Group Sizes
- Length: 6.6"
- Width: 5.2"
- Height (without posts): 6.8"
- Minimum Weight: 21 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1380
- Cranking Amps: 742
- Cold Cranking Amps: 550
- Amp Hour - Electrical Capacity: 31 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity: 1 hr 15 mins
More Like This
Braille B2015 No-Weight Battery, 425 CCA
Braille B2015C Carbon Fiber Battery, 425 CCA
Braille Battery G20 Battery, 12 Volt
Braille Battery G20COMBO Lithium Battery
Odyssey Batteries 34/78-PC1500DT Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
XS Power D680 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.28 x 6.67 x 3.19 Inch
Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
XS Power D1200 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.8 x 6.69 x 6.54 Inch
Odyssey Batteries 35-PC1400T Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Kevin W. walks through each step of installing a new alternator bracket on a 454 Big Block Chevy.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Looking to switch out your old ammeter to a voltmeter? We will show you the difference between both and the replacement procedure to ensure you get the correct gauge for your street rod.