Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 6.60" Overall Length, 5.50" Overall Width, 21.00 lbs. Weight
- Features a no corrosion, no spill, no maintenance AGM design
- The dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Use of Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- It comes fomes fully charged and ready to install
- Measures 6.6" x 5.2" x 6.8" and has a total of 550 CCA
If you want all of the advantages of the Braille AGM battery but don't want to spend extra money for a carbon fiber case, the No-Weight series is just for you. At under 22 pounds, the B3121 is the lightest do-everything battery. Using their advanced AGM racing technology, Braille has put a lot of power into this very small package.
- No corrosion, no spill, no maintenance AGM design
- Dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- Comes fully charged and ready to install
6.6" x 5.2" x 6.8", 21 lbs.
- BCI Group: Useable for all Group Sizes
- Length: 6.6"
- Width: 5.2"
- Height (without posts): 6.8"
- Minimum Weight: 21 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1380
- Cranking Amps: 742
- Cold Cranking Amps: 550
- Amp Hour - Electrical Capacity: 31 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity: 1 hr 15 mins
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Braille B2015 No-Weight Battery, 425 CCA
Braille Battery G20 Battery, 12 Volt
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Mount/Cables
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Billet Mount
Braille G30C Green-Lite Lithium Ion 12 Volt Battery/Charger Combo
Optima Batteries 9014-045 Group 34/78 12V Yellow Top Battery
Optima Batteries 9022-091 Group 75/25 12V Red Top Battery
Optima 9004-003 12v Red Top Battery w/Savior PC-O34-R Pro Case
Optima 9004-003 12v Red Top Battery w/Savior SC-O34-R Show Case
Optima Batteries 9010-044 6-Volt Red Top Battery, 800 CCA
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Jeff demonstrates how to install the front runner drive system by Vintage Air in his 1967 Chevelle project car all while maintaining a simple, factory fresh look.