Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Universal Fit, AGM Battery Type, 6.60" Overall Length, 5.50" Overall Width, 21.00 lbs. Weight
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If you want all of the advantages of the Braille AGM battery but dont want to spend extra money for a carbon fiber case, the No-Weight series is just for you. At under 22 pounds, the B3121 is the lightest do-eveything battery. Using their advanced AGM racing technology, Braille has put a lot of power into this very small package.
- No corrosion, no spill, no maitenance AGM design
- Dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- Comes fully charged and ready to install
Item Details6.6" x 5.2" x 6.8", 21 lbs.
- BCI Group: Useable for all Group Sizes
- Length: 6.6"
- Width: 5.2"
- Height (without posts): 6.8"
- Minimum Weight: 21 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1380
- Cranking Amps: 742
- Cold Cranking Amps: 550
- Amp Hour - Electrical Capacity: 31 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity: 1 hr 15 mins
More Like This
Braille B2015 No-Weight Battery, 425 CCA
Braille Battery G20 Battery, 12 Volt
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Mount/Cables
Speedway Motors Optima Battery Installation Kit, Billet Mount
Braille Battery G20COMBO Lithium Battery
Odyssey Batteries 34/78-PC1500DT Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
XS Power D680 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.28 x 6.67 x 3.19 Inch
Optima Batteries 34/78-1050 Std Group 34/78 Red Top Battery, 1000 CA
XS Power D1200 12 Volt Deep Cycle AGM Battery, 7.8 x 6.69 x 6.54 Inch
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!