Braille B2015C Carbon Fiber Battery, 425 CCA
Universal Fit, 6.80" Overall Length, 3.40" Overall Width, 6.10" Overall Height
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Face it guys, there are times that size and weight do make a difference. The Braille AGM battery is a no-spill, no-corrosion design and its small size and weight allows you to put it where you need to. The carbon fiber case is the ultimate for protecting the internals from heat and abuse.
- Carbon fiber case insulates battery from severe engine heat
- Provides longer service life with lighter weight
- No corrosion, no spill, no maitenance AGM design
- Dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- Comes fully charged and ready to install
Item Details6.8" x 3.4" x 6.1", 15 lbs.
- BCI Group: Useable for all Group Sizes
- Length: 6.8"
- Width: 3.4"
- Height (without posts): 6.1"
- Minimum Weight: 15 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1067
- Cranking Amps: 574
- Cold Cranking Amps: 425
- Amp Hour - Electrical Capacity: 20 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity: 35 mins
More Like This
Braille B2015 No-Weight Battery, 425 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Optima Batteries D34-78-950 Deep Cycle Yellow Top Battery, 870 CA
Optima Batteries 75/25-925 Standard Red Top Battery, 910 CA
Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 34/78-PC1500DT Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
Optima Batteries 6V-1050 6-Volt Battery
XS Power S1600 16 Volt Battery, Starting
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.