Braille B2015 No-Weight Battery, 425 CCA
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
If you want all of the advantages of the Braille AGM battery but dont want to spend extra money for a carbon fiber case, the No-Weight series is just for you. At under 15 pounds, the B2015 is the most popular non-carbon racing battery. It is able to start larger engines easily for racing and offers daily driving capability for 4 cylinder motors with ease.
- No corrosion, no spill, no maitenance AGM design
- Dual terminal design allows flexible mounting options
- Heli-coil stainless steel threads allow higher bolt torque for a secure cable connection under extreme vibration
- Comes fully charged and ready to install
Item Details6.8" x 3.4" x 6.1", 15 lbs.
- BCI Group: Useable for all Group Sizes
- Length: 6.8"
- Width: 3.4"
- Height (without posts): 6.1"
- Minimum Weight: 15 lbs.
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Full Charge Voltage: 13.8 Volts
- Pulse Cranking Amps: 1067
- Cranking Amps: 574
- Cold Cranking Amps: 425
- Amp Hour - Electrical Capacity: 21 amp hr
- Reserve Capacity: 35 mins
More Like This
Braille B2015C Carbon Fiber Battery, 425 CCA
Braille B3121 No-Weight Battery, 550 CCA
Odyssey Batteries PC925 Extreme Series Battery, 330 CCA
Optima Batteries D34-78-950 Deep Cycle Yellow Top Battery, 870 CA
Optima Batteries 75/25-925 Standard Red Top Battery, 910 CA
Odyssey Batteries 34/78-PC1500DT Extreme Series Battery, 850 CCA
Odyssey Batteries 75/86-PC1230DT Extreme Series Battery, 760 CCA
Optima Batteries 6V-1050 6-Volt Battery
XS Power S1600 16 Volt Battery, Starting
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.