Boyds Wheels BC1-886545P Junkyard Dog 18x8 Polished Wheel, 5x4.5
Universal Fit, 18 Inch Wheel Diameter, Aluminum, 8" Width, 5x4.5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Boyds Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Boyd Coddington Junkyard Dog Series polished wheels offer a perfect blend of traditional hotrod style and the latest technology. They feature a 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum design and come fully polished for a show-stopping shine. The wheels install easily with standard style conical seat lug nuts and are available in multiple diameters, perfect for choosing the stance you want for your ride.
- Beautifully polished finish
- Precision 3D-machined
- 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum construction
- Stamped aluminum center cap
- Standard 5 on 4-1/2 inch Ford bolt pattern
- 18 Inch diameter
- 8 Inch wide
More Like This
Boyds Wheels BC1-776140P Junkyard Dog 17x7 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-776540P Junkyard Dog 17x7 Polished Wheel, 5x4.5
Boyds Wheels BC1-786545P Junkyard Dog 17x8 Polished Wheel, 5x4.5
Boyds Wheels BC1-786145P Junkyard Dog 17x8 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-876540P Junkyard Dog 18x7 Polished Wheel, 5x4.5
Boyds Wheels BC1-876140P Junkyard Dog 18x7 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-886145P Junkyard Dog 18x8 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds BC1-296150P Junkyard Dog Series 20x9 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-786545G Junkyard Dog 17x8 Gray Wheel, 5x4.5
Boyds Wheels BC1-876540C Junkyard Dog 18x7 Chrome Wheel, 5x4.5
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.