Boyds Wheels BC1-886545C Junkyard Dog 18x8 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Boyds Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Boyd Coddington Junkyard Dog Series chrome wheels offer a perfect blend of traditional hotrod style and the latest technology. They feature a 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum design and come fully chrome plated for a show-stopping shine. The wheels install easily with standard style conical seat lug nuts and are available in multiple diameters, perfect for choosing the stance you want for your ride.
- Fully chrome plated for a show-stopping, low maintenance shine
- Precision 3D-machined
- 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum construction
- Stamped aluminum center cap
- Standard 5 on 4-1/2 inch Ford bolt pattern
- 18 Inch diameter
- 8 Inch wide
More Like This
Boyds Wheels BC1-886145C Junkyard Dog 18x8 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-886545P Junkyard Dog 18x8 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-886545G Junkyard Dog 18x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-876540C Junkyard Dog 18x7 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-886145P Junkyard Dog 18x8 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-886145G Junkyard Dog 18x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-786545C Junkyard Dog 17x8 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-876140C Junkyard Dog 18x7 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-876540G Junkyard Dog 18x7 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-876540P Junkyard Dog 18x7 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.