Boyds Wheels BC1-886145G Junkyard Dog 18x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Boyds Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Boyd Coddington Junkyard Dog Series powder-coated wheels offer a perfect blend of traditional hotrod style and the latest technology. They feature a 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum design and come gloss powder-coated gray for a more custom look. The wheels install easily with standard style conical seat lug nuts and are available in multiple diameters, perfect for choosing the stance you want for your ride.
- Gloss powder-coated, with durable charcoal metallic powder-coated spokes offset by a precision machined lip
- Precision 3D-machined
- 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum construction
- Stamped aluminum center cap
- Standard 5 on 4-3/4 inch GM bolt pattern
- 18 Inch diameter
- 8 Inch wide
More Like This
Boyds Wheels BC1-886545G Junkyard Dog 18x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-886145P Junkyard Dog 18x8 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-886545P Junkyard Dog 18x8 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-876140G Junkyard Dog 18x7 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-876540G Junkyard Dog 18x7 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-886145C Junkyard Dog 18x8 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-886545C Junkyard Dog 18x8 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-786145G Junkyard Dog 17x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-786545G Junkyard Dog 17x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-296145G Junkyard Dog 20x9 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.