Boyds BC1-296550G Junkyard Dog Series 20x9 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Boyds Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Boyd Coddington Junkyard Dog Series powder-coated wheels offer a perfect blend of traditional hotrod style and the latest technology. They feature a 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum design and come gloss powder-coated gray for a more custom look. The wheels install easily with standard style conical seat lug nuts and are available in multiple diameters, perfect for choosing the stance you want for your ride.
- Gloss powder-coated, with durable charcoal metallic powder-coated spokes offset by a precision machined lip
- Precision 3D-machined
- 1-piece A-356 cast aluminum construction
- Stamped aluminum center cap
- Standard 5 on 4-1/2 inch Ford bolt pattern
- 20 Inch diameter
- 9 Inch wide
More Like This
Boyds BC1-296150G Junkyard Dog Series 20x9 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-296145G Junkyard Dog 20x9 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds BC1-296550P Junkyard Dog Series 20x9 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds BC1-296150P Junkyard Dog Series 20x9 Polished Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds BC1-296550C Junkyard Dog Series 20x9 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds BC1-296150C Junkyard Dog Series 20x9 Chrome Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4
Boyds Wheels BC1-776540G Junkyard Dog 17x7 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-876540G Junkyard Dog 18x7 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-886545G Junkyard Dog 18x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Boyds Wheels BC1-786545G Junkyard Dog 17x8 Gray Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2
Q & A
How to effectively remove unwanted moisture from the inside of your tires.
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.