Boyd's Detail Garage BCG 108 Extreme Tire Dressing
16 fl. oz. Liquid Measurement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Boyd’s Extreme Black Tire & Rubber Dressing provides a non-greasy, non-slinging rich semi-gloss finish with added UV inhibitors and polymers to protect your tires, interior plastics, trim, and door seals. This exceptional dressing delivers best in class coverage and lays down smooth and consistent delivering a natural semi-gloss finish with
one coat, or a high gloss finish with two coats all the way around the tire. The water-resistant formula provides extensive Endurance against rain and multiple car washes, while also protecting your tires from road grime. Ideal for use on tires, trim, and wheel wells.
Spray one coat of Extreme Black Tire & Rubber Dressing onto tires or trim surface, allow product to penetrate for 20 seconds for a semi-glossy finish, and then wipe off with the Micro Fiber Towel. For a highgloss shine spray a second coat of Extreme Black Tire & Rubber Dressing onto tires, allow product to stand and dry for 20 minutes, and then wipe off with the Micro Fiber Towel. Boyd manufactured Extreme Black Tire & Rubber Dressing using thick polymers that helps contribute to tire and rubber dressing’s durable water repellency and its ability to be a long-lasting dressing. Boyd also formulated Extreme Black Tire & Rubber Dressing with a thicker consistency, allowing it to last for an extended period of time.
Extreme Black Tire & Rubber Dressing is water based using the latest standards in safety and so it is environmentally friendly, non-toxic
and is VOC compliant.
- Added UV inhibitors and polymers for added protection
- Water-based so it is environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Water-based dressing won’t harm the paint
- Smooth and consistent coverage
- Natural semi-gloss finish or a high gloss finish
- Thick polymers for lasting durability and water repellency