Book - How To Paint Your Car
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Motorbooks to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91085266 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This item is garage sale priced because it's been discontinued.
paperback book contains advice on everything you need to know and everything you need to do to have perfect paint on your vehicle. No matter what the project, this book will fit your painting interests and needs. The auto body and paint business is constantly changing to keeping up with environmental rules and regulations. This book covers the up-to-date issues associated with these rules and regulations.
- Topics include:
- Tools, equipment, and safety
- Planning the paint job
- Environmental concerns
- Types of paint and materials
- Removing trim, Repairing damage/rust, Prepping metal for paint/bodywork
- Applying fillers, Applying sealers and primers
- Final paint options; custom paint options
- Custom graphics, flames, pinstriping
- Paint care and touchup
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Motorbooks; 1st edition (October 12, 2003)
- Language: English
- Product Dimensions: 8.3 x 0.2 x 10.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds
More Like This
Book - How to Paint Your Car on a Budget
Ford Speed Manual
Vertex V-1040 Magneto Service Manual
Halibrand Champion Owners Manual
Book - How to Hop-Up Chevrolet and GMC 6 Cylinder Engines
Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick Speed Manual
Book - How To Build Your Small Block Chevy
Book - How To Hot Rod Big Block Chevys
Book - How To Choose Camshafts
Book - Flathead Ignition Tips