Garage Sale - Book - Holley Carburetors
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Car Tech Books to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91085074 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
NO WARRANTY, NO RETURNS ON GARAGE SALE ITEMS
Super Tuning and Modifying Holley Carburetors shows you how to select, install, tune, and modify all popular Holley performance carburetors. This quality book gives a detailed view of basic carburetor functioning, modifying for performance applications, custom tuning for street, racing, off-road, turbocharging, economy, and other special uses. Simple and direct advice on Holley four-barrel models 4150/4160, 4165/4175, 4500, 4360, and the 2300 two-barrel. Every amateur or professional will find the easy-to-read text a welcome change from other carburetor books.
More Like This
Book - David Vizard's How to Super Tune and Modify Holley Carburetors
Ford Speed Manual
Vertex V-1040 Magneto Service Manual
Halibrand Champion Owners Manual
Book - How to Hop-Up Chevrolet and GMC 6 Cylinder Engines
Chevrolet, GMC, and Buick Speed Manual
Book - How To Build Your Small Block Chevy
Book - How To Hot Rod Big Block Chevys
Book - How To Choose Camshafts
Book - Flathead Ignition Tips
Q & A
Unbox the perfect gift from Speedway Motors.