Bolt-In 1935-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember
Front Position, Mustang II Crossmember Type, Boxed Crossmember Style, Bolt-on Attachment Style
- This bolt in crossmember design makes it easy for the average DIY hobbyist to ugrade to Mustang II independent front suspension
- Fits 1935 to 1940 Ford passenger cars and 1935 to 1941 Ford half ton pickups
- Final ride height is approximately 3" to 4" lower than stock giving you a perfect hot rod stance
- Threaded spring adjusters allow you to fine tune ride height even with standard style springs and shocks
- Comprehensive step by step instructions are included to allow you to install this crossmember without the need for a welder
Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1935-1940 Ford passenger car and 1935-1941 Ford half-ton pickup includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Final ride height is approximately 3"-4" lower than stock
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
Learn how to properly install this bolt-in kit by reading Street Rodder Magazines tech article. No-Weld IFS Crossmember - Bolt-In Independence.
Note: This crossmember must be used with the non-strut rod type lower control arms. As designed, it will not work with stock type or the O/E type lower control arms that make use of a strut rod.
Item Details'''35-''40 Ford car & ''35-''41 Ford pickup'
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II Crossmember-Ford Frame-35-40 Car-35-41 Pickup-DLX
Speedway 1935-40 Ford Bolt-In Tubular X-member Crossmember
Heidts PX-102-E 35-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember, Weld-On Assembly
Speedway 1935-40 Ford Bolt-In Rear Frame Cross Support
1935-40 Ford Car Rear Crossmember
Heidts KX-101-E Universal Mustang II Crossmember 56.5 Track Width
Heidts KX-102-E Universal Mustang II Crossmember 60 Track Width
Competition Engineering C2019 Ladder Bar Crossmember, 54 Inch
Q & A
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
Follow this guide on how to install a splined sway bar for GM A-body applications. See the installation process on a '68 Chevelle frame using stock control arms and factory chassis bolt and pad locations.