Bolt-In 1935-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember
35-41 Ford, Front Position, Mustang II Crossmember Type, Boxed Crossmember Style, Natural
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our bolt-in Mustang II suspension kit for 1935-1940 Ford passenger car and 1935-1941 Ford half-ton pickup includes all hardware and instructions.
- Completely bolt in - no welding required
- Based on proven Mustang II geometry
- Complete with bolt in boxing plates to reinforce the frame
- Interlocking design for ultimate strength
- Final ride height is approximately 3"-4" lower than stock
- Threaded adjusters to fine tune ride height
- Full lower A-arms required with this crossmember (strutless type)
Learn how to properly install this bolt-in kit by reading Street Rodder Magazines tech article. No-Weld IFS Crossmember - Bolt-In Independence.
Note: This crossmember must be used with the non-strut rod type lower control arms. As designed, it will not work with stock type or the O/E type lower control arms that make use of a strut rod.
Item Details'''35-''40 Ford car & ''35-''41 Ford pickup'
More Like This
Speedway Mustang II Crossmember-Ford Frame-35-40 Car-35-41 Pickup-DLX
Speedway 1935-40 Ford Bolt-In Tubular X-member Crossmember
Heidts PX-102-E 35-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember, Weld-On Assembly
Speedway 1935-40 Ford Bolt-In Rear Frame Cross Support
1935-40 Ford Car Rear Crossmember
Garage Sale - Bolt-In 1935-40 Ford Mustang II Crossmember
Heidts Universal Multi-Fit 60 Econo Mustang II Crossmember Kit
Competition Engineering C2019 Ladder Bar Crossmember, 54 Inch
Heidts Universal 56-1/2 Inch Econo Crossmember
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
AccuAir and Speedway Motors team up to bring you a video series explaining the basics of air suspension. Watch these videos to get a better understanding of air suspension.