Blumax S/B Chevy Self-Aligning Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud
Chevy Small Block V8
BluMax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Rockers are designed with strength and durability in mind. The rocker bodies feature a deeper relief to accommodate larger valve springs, and are designed with longer slots and specially designed pushrod cups, to take advantage of high lift camshafts and roller lifters without extensive modification.
The BluMax self-aligning, narrow-body aluminum rollers are for use with center bolt valve cover heads. The narrower profile accommodates the later style Chevrolet engines with center bolt valve covers.
Cannot be used on heads that have not had the stock "slotted" pushrod hole drilled out to a round hole. Cannot be used with guide plates.
Item DetailsS/B Chevy - 1.6 Ratio - 3/8" Stud
Self Aligning, Narrow Body
- CHEVROLET Small Block Gen I 305 (1987-99), 350 (1987-2000)
- CHEVROLET Small Block Gen II (LT-based engines) 350 (1992-97)
- Self-aligning, no need for push rod plates
- Designed to give better clearance with center bolt valve covers
- Ideal for Vortec and other center-bolt heads
- Designed to meet the demands of most high-lift roller camshaft profiles
- Specially machined to accommodate larger valve springs and retainers
- SAE-52100 Full complement precision needle and cage roller bearings
- Anodized for a superior finish and to reduce operating temperatures
- CNC machined pushrod cups and heat-treated Cr40 roller tips
- Internal oiling system for long lasting performance
- H.D. Polylocks included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Blumax S/B Chevy Self-Aligning Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 7/16 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax SBC Roller Rocker Arms, Split Ratio, 7/16 Stud, Self Aligning
Stock Small Block Chevy Steel Rocker Arms, 1.5:1
Small Block Chevy Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Platinum Series Shaft Rocker Arms - Chevy 1.5 Ratio
Small Block Chevy Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud
Small Block Chevy Stainless Steel Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 7/16 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 7/16 Stud
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!
To get the longest life and most performance out of your engine, it's important to have the valve lash set correctly. Here we show you how to set valve lash on a small block Chevy using a hydraulic lift camshaft.
Once you're ready to start selecting valve train components, we have some useful tips and tools that should boost your performance. We discuss proper valve-springs, pushrod length, and rocker arm ratios.
Rebuilding an engine? Stay organized by using a valvetrain rocker arm organizer tray while disassembling the valvetrain components. Learn some tips on why you shouldn't mix up lifters if you intend on using them again.
Learn how to re-build a junkyard Small Block Chevy. A step-by-step guide on how to select a SBC, machine the valve guide bosses down, and what parts to use to upgrade to your personal liking.