Blumax Big Block Chevy 396-454 Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
BluMax aluminum roller rockers are built of the finest 6061 aluminum which gives you superior strength over other rockers. Machined to allow for larger 1.55" springs and retainers with full-cage friction reducing needle bearings for added durability. The nose rollers and shafts are Cr40 steel, heat-treated and hardened to minimize the wear that naturally occurs between the roller tip and the valve stem. Includes polylocks.
- Designed to meet the demands of most high-lift roller camshaft profiles
- Specially machined to accommodate larger valve springs and retainers
- SAE-52100 Full complement precision needle and cage roller bearings
- Anodized for a superior finish and to reduce operating temperatures
- CNC machined pushrod cups and heat-treated Cr40 roller tips
- Internal oiling system for long lasting performance
- H.D. Polylocks included
1.70 Ratio - 7/16" Stud
- 396: 1966-1970
- 402: 1970-1972
- 427: 1966-1969
- 454: 1996-2000
More Like This
351C-429-460 Ford Steel Roller Rocker Arms
Edelbrock 77790 Red Roller Rocker Arm, Aluminum, Red
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 3/8 Stud
Blumax SBC Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, Split Ratio, 3/8 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.5:1, 7/16 Stud
Blumax Small Block Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms, 1.6:1, 7/16 Stud
351C-460 Ford/ B/B Chevy Aluminum Roller Rocker Arms
Crower Stainless Roller Rocker Arms, Small Block Chevy, 1.5:1
Small Block Chevy Steel Roller Tip Rocker Arms, 1.5:1
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!