BluePrint PSLS4272CTF GM 427 LS Engine, Dressed Fuel Injected Drop-in
L92 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, 427 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
GM 427 LS Series - Dressed Fuel Injected Drop-in - Aluminum Heads
- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 565 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Forged Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: PSLS4272CTF
- New GM LS3/L92 Aluminum Block!
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Forged Mahle Pistons
- Forged I beam rods
- Mahle performance rings
- Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Oil pump
- Hydraulic roller cam
- Premium single true roller timing set
- GM factory roller rockers with upgraded full roller trunion
- New BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - PS8015
- Chrome moly retainers and spring locators
- Dual Coil .650" lift valve springs
- 2.165 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.590 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Roller - .624 intake .624 exhaust lift, 239 intake 255 exhaust duration @ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
- ECM supplied with calibration
- 90mm DBW throttle body
- LS3 intake manifold
- 42# injectors and returnless fuel rail
- Harmonic balancer
- Valve covers, retro fit oil pan and timing cover
- Coil Packs
- All sensors required for engine to run
- Spark plug wires & wiring harness
- Dyno tested & shipped with results
- Warranty Information (PDF)
This engine requires a non-weighted flexplate/flywheel.Recommended Fuel: 91 OctaneBluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter.Retro fit oil pan will fit most 1955-1995 GM front engine, RWD, V8 cars
- This engine has a 08-09 Corvette style crank pulley.
Warranty Information (PDF)
Notes="Recommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic, Not for EGR Universal fit oil pan, drive by wire throttle body and matching throttle pedal. Also includes sensors, coil packs and wiring harness, and a new ECM with our custom tune i
More Like This
BluePrint PSLS4271CT GM 427 LS Engine, Base Fuel Injected Drop-in
BluePrint PSLS4272SCT Chevy 427 LS Pro Series, Super Charged, Fuel Injected
BluePrint PSLS4270 GM 427 6.2 LS Shortblock Crate Engine, Forged Crank
Edelbrock 46726 Victor Jr. GM LS 416 Crate Engine, Carbureted
Edelbrock 46760 EForce Supercharged LS Performance Crate Engine, Chevy
Edelbrock 46727 Victor Jr. GM LS 416 Crate Engine w/ Accessories
Edelbrock 46720 GM LS 416 Engine Long Block, Aluminum Heads, Chevy
Edelbrock 46750 EForce Supercharged LS Performance Crate Engine, Chevy
Chevrolet Performance 19370411 LS376/480 LS Crate Engine, 495 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19369326 LS3 6.2 LS Crate Engine, 430 HP
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.