BluePrint PSLS4271CT GM 427 LS Engine, Base Fuel Injected Drop-in
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
GM 427 LS Series - Base Fuel Injected Drop-in - Aluminum Heads
- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 565 FT LBS Dyno Proven
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Forged Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: PSLS4271CT
- New GM LS3/L92 Aluminum Block!
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Forged Mahle Pistons
- Forged I Beam Rods
- Mahle Performance Rings
- Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Hydraulic Roller cam
- Premium Single true roller timing set
- GM factory roller rockers with upgraded full roller trunion
- New BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - PS8015
- Chrome moly retainers and spring locators
- Dual coil .650" lift valve springs
- 2.165 intake valves
- 1.590 exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Cam Type:
- Roller - .624 intake .624 exhaust lift, 239 intake 255 exhaust duration @ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
- ECM Controlled (not included “ customer sends
- their original ECM to BluePrint for reprogramming
- Timing cover
- LS3 Intake manifold
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
NotesThis engine requires a non-weighted harmonic balancer, and non-weighted flexplate/flywheel.Recommended Fuel: 91 OctaneBluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter.
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesRecommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic, Not for EGR This engine is specifically designed to replace your existing LS engine. Built with a 58x Gen 4 style reluctor and sensors, this engine is a drop in for Gen 4 applications. Also included is a free retune of your ECM - Contact BluePrint Engines for details. Not included are injectors, rails, throttle body, coil packs, valve covers, water pump, or oil pan. In many cases your original parts can be used, consult BluePrint website for more information. Will not work for dry sump applications.
More Like This
BluePrint BPLS3640C GM 364LS, Base Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPLS4080C GM 408LS, Base Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPC4931CTF Chrysler 493 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3961CTF GM 396 SBC Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CTF1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BPF4084CTF Ford 408 Stroker, Fuel Injected, Alum Heads
BluePrint PSLS4272CTF GM 427 LS Engine, Dressed Fuel Injected Drop-in
BluePrint BP38313CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3961CTC GM 396 SBC Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.