BluePrint PSLS4270CTC GM 427 LS Engine, Dressed Carbureted Drop-in
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
InfoTrue Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
GM 427 LS Series - Dressed Carbureted Drop-in - Aluminum Heads
- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 550 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Forged Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: PSLS4270CTC
- New GM LS3/L92 Aluminum Block!
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Forged Mahle Pistons
- Forged I beam rods
- Mahle performance rings
- Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Hydraulic roller cam
- Premium single true roller timing set
- GM factory roller rockers with upgraded full roller trunion
- New BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - PS8015
- Chrome moly retainers and spring locators
- 2.165 intake valves
- 1.590 exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Roller - .624 intake .624 exhaust lift, 247 intake 263 exhaust duration @ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
- Ignition box required
- Carburetor “ 850cfm with mechanical secondaries, dual accelerator pumps and mechanical choke
- Single plane aluminum intake
- Harmonic balancer
- Valve covers, retro fit oil pan and timing cover
- Coil Packs and coil pack harness
- Crank, cam and MAP sensors
- Spark plug wires & wiring harness
- Dyno tested & shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
NotesThis engine requires a non-weighted flexplate/flywheel.Recommended Fuel: 91 OctaneBluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter.Retro fit oil pan will fit most 1955-1995 GM front engine, RWD, V8 cars
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesRecommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic, Not for EGR Also includes sensors and coil packs. If requested, BluePrint Engines can provide a base map and timing curve.
More Like This
BluePrint PSLS4272CTF GM 427 LS Engine, Dressed Fuel Injected Drop-in
BluePrint BPLS4080CTF GM 408LS, Base Dressed, Fuel Injected
BluePrint PSLS4272SCT Chevy 427 LS Pro Series, Super Charged, Fuel Injected
BluePrint PSLS4271CT GM 427 LS Engine, Base Fuel Injected Drop-in
BluePrint PS6320CTC Chevy 632 Pro Series, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint PS5091CTC Chevy 509 Pro Series, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint PS5401CTC Chevy 540 Pro Series, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint PS5720CTC Chevy 572 Pro Series, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint PSM5400CTC1 Chevy 540 Pro Series Marine, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint PSM6320CTC1 632 Pro Series Marine, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.