BluePrint PSLS4270CTC GM 427 LS Engine, Dressed Carbureted Drop-in
L92 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 427 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- Has a compression ratio of 11.0:1
- Features aluminum heads and forged pistons
- The crankshaft is made from durable forged steel
- Cylinder heads have chrome moly retainers and spring locators
- This 427 LS engine produces 605 horsepower and 545 ft./lbs. of torque
GM 427 LS Series - Dressed Carbureted Drop-in - Aluminum Heads
- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 550 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Forged Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: PSLS4270CTC
- New GM LS3/L92 Aluminum Block!
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Forged Mahle Pistons
- Forged I beam rods
- Mahle performance rings
- Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Hydraulic roller cam
- Premium single true roller timing set
- GM factory roller rockers with upgraded full roller trunion
- New BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - PS8015
- Chrome moly retainers and spring locators
- 2.165 intake valves
- 1.590 exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Roller - .624 intake .624 exhaust lift, 247 intake 263 exhaust duration @ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
- Ignition box required
- Carburetor “ 850cfm with mechanical secondaries, dual accelerator pumps and mechanical choke
- Single plane aluminum intake
- Harmonic balancer
- Valve covers, retro fit oil pan and timing cover
- Coil Packs and coil pack harness
- Crank, cam and MAP sensors
- Spark plug wires & wiring harness
- Dyno tested & shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
NotesThis engine requires a non-weighted flexplate/flywheel.Recommended Fuel: 91 OctaneBluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter.Retro fit oil pan will fit most 1955-1995 GM front engine, RWD, V8 cars
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesRecommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic, Not for EGR Also includes sensors and coil packs. If requested, BluePrint Engines can provide a base map and timing curve.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 90 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.