BluePrint PSLS4270CTC GM 427 LS Engine, Dressed Carbureted Drop-in
L92 Chevy LS V8, LS3 Chevy LS V8, 427 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
GM 427 LS Series - Dressed Carbureted Drop-in - Aluminum Heads
- HP & Torque: 625 HP / 550 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 11.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Forged Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: PSLS4270CTC
- New GM LS3/L92 Aluminum Block!
- Forged Steel Crankshaft
- Forged Mahle Pistons
- Forged I beam rods
- Mahle performance rings
- Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Hydraulic roller cam
- Premium single true roller timing set
- GM factory roller rockers with upgraded full roller trunion
- New BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads - PS8015
- Chrome moly retainers and spring locators
- 2.165 intake valves
- 1.590 exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Roller - .624 intake .624 exhaust lift, 247 intake 263 exhaust duration @ .050, 114 degree lobe sep.
- Ignition box required
- Carburetor “ 850cfm with mechanical secondaries, dual accelerator pumps and mechanical choke
- Single plane aluminum intake
- Harmonic balancer
- Valve covers, retro fit oil pan and timing cover
- Coil Packs and coil pack harness
- Crank, cam and MAP sensors
- Spark plug wires & wiring harness
- Dyno tested & shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
NotesThis engine requires a non-weighted flexplate/flywheel.Recommended Fuel: 91 OctaneBluePrint Engines recommends a 2200+ RPM stall converter.Retro fit oil pan will fit most 1955-1995 GM front engine, RWD, V8 cars
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesRecommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic, Not for EGR Also includes sensors and coil packs. If requested, BluePrint Engines can provide a base map and timing curve.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BluePrint PSLS4272CTF GM 427 LS Engine, Dressed Fuel Injected Drop-in
BluePrint PSLS4270 GM 427 6.2 LS Shortblock Crate Engine, Forged Crank
BluePrint PSLS3760CTFK 376CI LS3 Engine, Dressed Longblock, Black
Chevrolet Performance 19301359 LS376/515 LS Crate Engine, 533 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19370413 LS376/585 LS Crate Engine, 525 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19370411 LS376/480 LS Crate Engine, 495 HP
Edelbrock 46760 EForce Supercharged LS Performance Crate Engine, Chevy
BluePrint BPLS3640C GM 364LS, Base Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPLS3640 GM 364 Iron 6.0 LS Crate Engine, Forged Crank
Chevrolet Performance 19370163 LS364/450 LS Crate Engine
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.