BluePrint Engines BP3504CTC1 Dressed Crate Engine, Chevy 350
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 60 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
BluePrint Engines - Crate Engines - Chevy 350
- 2-Bolt Main
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Passenger Side Dipstick
- Align Honed Main Bearing Bore
- Cylinders Honed on Computer Controlled Machine to Within
- .0002" Straightness and Roundness
- Cylinders are Sonic Tested for Thickness
- Cast Steel Crank
- 3.480" Stroke
- 5.700" Rod Length
- 9.1:1 Compression Ratio
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Hastings Piston Rings
- Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft
- Internal Front, External Rear Balanced (Late 350 WeightedFlexplate Recommended, Not Included)
- GM Early Cast Iron Cylinder Heads (pre-87)
- 64cc Combustion Chamber
- Hardened Retainers and Springs
- 2.02" Swirl Polished Intake Valves
- 1.60" Swirl Polished Exhaust Valves
- Hydraulic Flat Tappet
- Lift: .480'' Intake / .486'' Exhaust
- Duration @ .050'' Lift: 224° Intake / 230° Exhaust
- 110° Lobe Separation
- 1.5 Rocker Arms
- Initial Timing: 14°
- Total Timing: 34°
- Firing Order: 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
More Like This
BluePrint MBP3550CT GM 355 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint MBP3550CTC GM 355 Dressed Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint BP35513CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35511 GM 355 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
BluePrint BP35511CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35512CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3503CT1 Base Engine, GM 350, 373 HP
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
The steps of a repaint/restoration project on a 496 Blueprint crate engine. Jeff K. talks about how he went from a Chevelle 283 to a garage sale 496 Blueprint.
In this Tech Tip, John gets to answer a favorite question of ours, what engine should I get?
Questions about what you will need for your fuel sytstem? Click here!