BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
302 Ford Small Block V8, 306 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
BluePrint Engines - Crate Engines - Ford 306
- Hand picked seasoned blocks
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cast steel crankshaft
- Rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- High volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint Performance Aluminum
- 58-60cc Chamber, 190cc runner
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# HP9009
- Cam Type: Roller
- .543 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- Valve covers
- Harmonic Balancer
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
More Like This
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint BP3024CT Base Crate Engine, Ford 302, 300 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Edelbrock 468700 Supercharged 5.0L Coyote Crate Engine
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3313CTF Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.