BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
BluePrint Engines - Crate Engines - Ford 302
- Hand picked seasoned blocks
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002
- straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cast steel crankshaft — 3"" Stroke
- Rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Cast aluminum pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- High volume oil pump
- Flat tappet camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Cast Iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Flat tappet
- .376 Intake .389 Exhaust
- 184 Intake / 191 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- Initial timing - 12° and Total timing 32°
- Intake — dual plane
- Harmonic balancer
- Chrome valve covers
- Chrome timing cover
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Spark plug wires
- Spark plugs
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
More Like This
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3024CT Base Crate Engine, Ford 302, 300 HP
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Front Sump Pan
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Rear Sump Pan
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
BluePrint Roller 347 Ford Engine
BluePrint Roller 496 B/B Chevy Engine
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.