BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
302 Ford Small Block V8, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
BluePrint Engines - Crate Engines - Ford 302
- Hand picked seasoned blocks
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002
- straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cast steel crankshaft — 3"" Stroke
- Rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Cast aluminum pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- High volume oil pump
- Flat tappet camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Cast Iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Flat tappet
- .376 Intake .389 Exhaust
- 184 Intake / 191 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- Initial timing - 12° and Total timing 32°
- Intake — dual plane
- Harmonic balancer
- Chrome valve covers
- Chrome timing cover
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Spark plug wires
- Spark plugs
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
More Like This
BluePrint MBP3830CTC GM 383 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint MBP3830CT GM 383 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint MBP3550CT GM 355 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint BP3024CT Base Crate Engine, Ford 302, 300 HP
BluePrint MBP3550CTC GM 355 Dressed Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint MBP4960CTC GM 496 Dressed Marine Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Front Sump Pan
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Rear Sump Pan
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
The steps of a repaint/restoration project on a 496 Blueprint crate engine. Jeff K. talks about how he went from a Chevelle 283 to a garage sale 496 Blueprint.
In this Tech Tip, John gets to answer a favorite question of ours, what engine should I get?
Questions about what you will need for your fuel sytstem? Click here!