BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
302 Ford Small Block V8, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
BluePrint Engines - Crate Engines - Ford 302
- Hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002
- straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cast steel crankshaft — 3"" Stroke, 50 oz. balance
- Rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Cast aluminum pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- High volume oil pump
- Flat tappet camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- 50 oz. balance
- Cast Iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 1.94 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Flat tappet
- .376 Intake .389 Exhaust
- 184 Intake / 191 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- Initial timing - 12° and Total timing 32°
- Intake — dual plane
- Harmonic balancer
- Chrome valve covers
- Chrome timing cover
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Spark plug wires
- Spark plugs
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/Front Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3027CT Ford 302 Long Block Crate Engine, 370 HP
BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Rear Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BluePrint BP3024CT Base Crate Engine, Ford 302, 300 HP
BP3027CTF 302 Crate Engine, Dressed Longblock, Fuel Injection
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.