BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
302 Ford Small Block V8, Deluxe Crate Engine Crate Engine Type, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- Features a hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks
- Rods come with 150,000 psi bolts and a balanced rotating assembly
- The cylinders are honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002
- Engine has a flat tappet cam type with a .376 intake and .389 exhaust duration
- This Ford 302 crate engine is dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
BluePrint Engines - Crate Engines - Ford 302
- Hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002
- straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cast steel crankshaft — 3"" Stroke, 50 oz. balance
- Rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Cast aluminum pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- High volume oil pump
- Flat tappet camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- 50 oz. balance
- Cast Iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 1.94 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Flat tappet
- .376 Intake .389 Exhaust
- 184 Intake / 191 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- Initial timing - 12° and Total timing 32°
- Intake — dual plane
- Harmonic balancer
- Chrome valve covers
- Chrome timing cover
- Water pump
- Fuel pump
- Spark plug wires
- Spark plugs
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 115 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.