BluePrint Budget SBC 355 Crate Engine Package, FiTech EFI
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 cu. in. Engine Displacement, 9.5:1 Compression Ratio
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
What's better than classic cubic inches and trusted EFI to power your ride? These BluePrint/FiTech crate engine packages from Speedway Motors are sure to please, not only you and your vehicle but your wallet as well.
- (1) BluePrint Budget 355 Small Block Chevy Crate Engine
- (1) FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI Throttle Body System, 600HP
- (1) Moroso HEI Under Header Spark Plug Wire Set, Black
- (1) GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 Inch
BluePrint 355 Crate Engine
- 310 hp @ 5400 rpm
- 360 ft.-lbs. @ 3900 rpm
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal
- Passenger side dipstick
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- BluePrint premium cast iron crankshaft
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- Harmonic balancer
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- .480 intake / .486 exhaust & 229 intake / 230 exhaust duration @.050
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint premium center bolt cast iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- 9.5 to 1 compression
- New valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Brass freeze plugs
- 153 tooth flexplate w/ single 3-bolt converter pattern 10-3/4" bolt circle
- New HEI distributor
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
FiTech EFI Throttle Body System
FiTech Easy Street EFI 600HP System is the perfect solution to bring new life to your build, with just a touch of classic styling. They arrive pre-programmed for an out of the box performance experience and can be set up in a matter of minutes. FiTech Easy Street EFI System features 4 flow matched 80-lb injectors and utilizes Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology for complete fuel atomization. Easy Street series throttle body is finished in that classic carburetor gold and fits on any 4 barrel intake manifold, providing you the best combination of budget minded, modern fuel injection technology!
- Classic Carburetor Gold Finish.
- Four FiTech 80-lb flow matched injectors.
- Extreme self learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction.
- Suitable for crate engines and performance engines.
- Pre-programmed wih Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box
performance with minimal input required
- Easy tach input,reads tach signal from COIL,HEI, CDI,and many other
ignition brands (NO TIMING CONTROL)
- For non boosted engines-natural aspirated applications ONLY
- Wide band O2 sensor with mounting kit
- On board fuel pump driver with PWM
- Annular discharge design
- HandHeld tunning module for performance tunning
- 1 fan control
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
These fuel injection units are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support is available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. It's out-of-the-box compatible with everything from a 200 horsepower, small cubic inch factory original motor all the way up to a 600 HP engine build. FiTech Go Street EFI will provide lower idle rpm, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response - features the best carb tuners in the world can’t match and only come with FiTech technology.
5213005 Instructions (PDF)
- Spiral Core Conductor Style
- HEI/Male Cap Terminal Style
- 90° spark plug boot ends
- 8mm diameter wire
- No coil wire included
GM HEI Distributor Pigtail
This wiring pigtail features a dual HEI connector that helps clean up your engine bay by eliminating the use of single spade connectors to make battery and tachometer connections. 10 inch long wires that are red and green to identify battery and tachometer.
- 10 inch length
- Red and green wires to identify battery and tach leads
What's In The Kit
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate EnginePart # 91532355Qty x 1
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HPPart # 52130005Qty x 1
Moroso Ready to Install Plug Wires HEI/Under Header/BlkPart # 91064310-BLKQty x 1
GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 InchPart # 91012343Qty x 1
More Like This
BluePrint MBP3550CT GM 355 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint MBP3550CTC GM 355 Dressed Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint 383 Stroker SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech EFI, 430HP
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
Edelbrock 45900 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 45911 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 45920 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 45924 Performer RPM E-Tec 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 46200 Performer RPM EFI E-TEC 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Edelbrock 46201 Performer RPM EFI E-TEC 9.5:1 Performance Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.