BluePrint BPP6PK710 Break In Motor Oil, 6 Quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is formulated specifically to meet wear and contaminate concerns associated with the break in period of high performance crate engines. Break-In oil contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus, and extends oil film capacity for ultimate protection.
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is an SAE 30 and is designed specifically for the initial break-in period of 500 miles for any new engine.
*Please refer to BluePrint Engines' Engine Installation Guide, or your engine builders' instructions for proper flat tappet break in procedures.
- Increases high-temp film strength, oil pressure and compression at all RPM ranges.
- Designed to reduce potential engine failure during the break-in period.
- Provides high-temp viscosity and anti-wear control.
- Protects bearings at initial startup and at higher speed and temperature.
- Recommended for all types of engines: including flat tappet and roller camshafts.
- Requires no additional additives.
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 6 Qt.
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Red Line 81403 Cam Break-In Oil Lube Additive
Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Lube Additive, 16oz
Lucas 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak
Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Additive, TB Zinc Plus, Case of 12
COMP Cams 159 Engine Break-In Lube Oil Additive
Lucas Oil 10130 Synthetic Heavy Duty Oil Additive Stabilizer, Case
Lucas 10278 Engine Oil Stop Leak
Lucas Oil 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak, Case of 12
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Lake Speed Jr., from Driven Racing Oil, answers the question "what viscosity grade should I run". He explains what viscosity really means and some key factors to keep in mind when selecting the right viscosity grade for your engine and application.