BluePrint BPP6PK710 Break In Motor Oil, 6 Quarts
Break-In Oil Type, 6 quarts Liquid Measurement
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is formulated specifically to meet wear and contaminate concerns associated with the break in period of high performance crate engines. Break-In oil contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus, and extends oil film capacity for ultimate protection.
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is an SAE 30 and is designed specifically for the initial break-in period of 500 miles for any new engine.
- Increases high-temp film strength, oil pressure and compression at all RPM ranges.
- Designed to reduce potential engine failure during the break-in period.
- Provides high-temp viscosity and anti-wear control.
- Protects bearings at initial startup and at higher speed and temperature.
- Recommended for all types of engines: including flat tappet and roller camshafts.
- Requires no additional additives.
*Please refer to BluePrint Engines' Engine Installation Guide, or your engine builders' instructions for proper flat tappet break in procedures.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 6 Qt.
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil, 1 Quart
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil,12/1 Quart
Edelbrock 1070 High Performance Premium Break In Engine Oil, 1 quart
Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 5 Gal
COMP Cams 1591 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 15W50, Quart, Each
COMP Cams 1591-12 Engine Break-In Motor Oil, 15W50, 12 Quart Case
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Full Syn Oil 5W-20, 1 Qt, Case of 6
Mobil 1 Extended Performance Full Syn Oil 5W-30, 1 Qt, Case of 6
Mobil 1 High Mileage Full Synthetic Motor Oil 5W-20, 1 Qt, Case/6
Q & A
If you’ve got about 20 minutes free, follow along as Redline Synthetic Oil’s Cameron Evans explains some of the primary differences between the variety of oils and lubricants available in the market today.
Motor oil composition has changed. The reduction of ZDDP, zinc in oil, could now spell disaster for your engine. Watch this video to learn about ZDDP additives.
Check out the 410 sprint car brake installation and bleeding the brakes! We're making serious progress on our build.