BluePrint BPP6PK710 Break In Motor Oil, 6 Quarts
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is formulated specifically to meet wear and contaminate concerns associated with the break in period of high performance crate engines. Break-In oil contains high levels of zinc and phosphorus, and extends oil film capacity for ultimate protection.
BluePrint Engines Break-In oil is an SAE 30 and is designed specifically for the initial break-in period of 500 miles for any new engine.
*Please refer to BluePrint Engines' Engine Installation Guide, or your engine builders' instructions for proper flat tappet break in procedures.
- Increases high-temp film strength, oil pressure and compression at all RPM ranges.
- Designed to reduce potential engine failure during the break-in period.
- Provides high-temp viscosity and anti-wear control.
- Protects bearings at initial startup and at higher speed and temperature.
- Recommended for all types of engines: including flat tappet and roller camshafts.
- Requires no additional additives.
More Like This
Lucas Oil 10630 SAE 30 Engine Break-In Oil 6 Qt.
Champion Racing 4270H Power Shield Engine Break-In Oil
Red Line 81403 Cam Break-In Oil Lube Additive
Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Lube Additive, 16oz
Lucas 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak
Lucas 10063 Engine Break-In Oil Additive, TB Zinc Plus, Case of 12
COMP Cams 159 Engine Break-In Lube Oil Additive
Lucas Oil 10130 Synthetic Heavy Duty Oil Additive Stabilizer, Case
Lucas 10278 Engine Oil Stop Leak
Lucas Oil 10008 Power Steering Stop Leak, Case of 12