BluePrint BPF4084CTC Ford 408 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 408 Stroker - Dressed Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 425 HP / 455 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BPF4084CTC
- Hand picked 2 bolt main seasoned 351 Windsor blocks bored .040 over
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- New I-beam rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Cloyes double roller timing chain
- Camshaft degreed for maximum horsepower
- BluePrint Performance Aluminum
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# HP9008
- .543 Intake / .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees total at 3500 RPM
- Intake manifold
- Oil pan, timing cover and valve covers
- Dyno tested “ and shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
BluePrint BPF4084CTF Ford 408 Stroker, Fuel Injected, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPF4084CT Ford 408 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BPC4083CTC Chrysler 408 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BPF4083CTC Ford 408 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP4962CTC GM 496 Stroker, Base Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3315CTC Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3474CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP4962CTF GM 496 Stroker, Base Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3314CTC Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
Speedway Motors Product Manager Jeff K. talks about how to really make your engine bay stand out from the crowd with just a little patience, and some Speedway products.
Tired of pulling your breather to pour oil in your system? We've got you covered.