BluePrint BP4967CTC GM 496 Stroker, Base Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
GM 496 Stroker - Base Dressed Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 575 HP / 590 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Forged Crank
- Part #: BP4967CTC
- BRAND NEW BluePrint Cast Iron Block
- 4 Bolt Mains
- One piece rear seal
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002
- straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- New forged crankshaft - 4.250" stroke & 6.135" rods
- GM connecting rods
- 150,000 psi rod bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Hastings moly rings
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- High volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller cam
- BluePrint aluminum - 119cc chamber
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.3 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.880 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Roller
- .566 Intake .566 Exhaust
- 242 Intake / 248 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112° lobe separation
- 10-16° inital and total timing 32-34° at 3500 RPM
- Intake Manifold - single plane, satin aluminum
- Carburetor - Holley 850cfm
- Valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
NotesNEW BluePrint block manufacturedand machined in the USA!Not for EGR
Warranty Information (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 227BP4967CTC is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
BluePrint 496 Stroker Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Power Adder
BluePrint 540 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Power Adder
BluePrint 632 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Fuel Injected
BluePrint 376 LS3 Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 350 Chevy Dressed Longblock with Carburetor, Pulley Kit
BluePrint 383, Dressed, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam, 87 Octane
BluePrint 598 ProSeries Stroker Shortblock, Standard Deck
BluePrint PSM5400CTC1 Chevy 540 Pro Series Marine, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint MBP3830CT GM 383 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint BP4967CT GM 496 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.