BluePrint BP38313CTF1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
GM 383 Dressed Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 430 HP / 450 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP38313CTF1
- 4 bolt main 1pc rear seal block w/Passenger side dipstick only
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Hypereutetic pistons
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 psi bolts
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Roller camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint Performance aluminium
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# H8002K
- Cam Type: Roller
- .528 Intake .536 Exhaust
- 221 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 110 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees total at 3500 RPM
- Aluminum intake manifold
- Fast EZ EFI Injection system
- Valve covers, Oil Pan and Timing Cover
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno tested “ and shipped with results
Recommended spark plugs are Champion 792 with .045" gap Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
BluePrint BP3830CTC1S GM 383 Dressed Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3834CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3834CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38316CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3833CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3833CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Vortec Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.