BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 355 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
GM 355 Base Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 390 HP / 410 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP35513CTF1
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal
- Passenger side dipstick
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- BluePrint premium cast steel crankshaft
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
- Hastings moly rings
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint Performance aluminium
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# H8002K
- Cam Type: Roller
- .495 Intake .503 Exhaust
- 220 Intake / 224 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- New valve covers
- Oil pan
- Timing cover
- Aluminum intake
- HEI distributor
- FAST EZ-EFI injection system
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
BluePrint BP3550CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35511CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35512CTC1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35512CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35513CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3550CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35511CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35511 GM 355 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3834 GM 383 Stroker Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.