BluePrint BP35513CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 355 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- Includes a 30 month / 50,000 mile warranty
- Pistons have a hypereutectic aluminum construction
- Has a 10.1:1 compression ratio and all aluminum heads
- Produces an astonishing 390 HP and 410 ft. lbs. of torque
- Engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
GM 355 Base Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 390 HP / 410 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.1:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP35513CT1
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal
- Passenger side dipstick
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- BluePrint premium cast steel crankshaft
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
- Hastings moly rings
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint Performance aluminium
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# H8002K
- Cam Type: Roller
- .495 Intake .503 Exhaust
- 220 Intake / 224 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- New valve covers
- Oil pan
- Timing cover
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
This engine is very similar to our BP35512CT1, but this engine offers a roller cam. If you have questions on the benefits of a roller cam vs a flat tappet cam, please feel free to contact us!
Will accept 8" Balancer (not included)
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint Budget 355 Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355815 SBC Ram Jet 350 Crate Engine, 345 HP
Chevrolet Performance 19210009 SBC 350 HO Turn-Key Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19355658 SBC 350/290 HP LB Crate Engine
BluePrint BP38313CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CTF1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3961CT GM 396 SBC Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.