BluePrint BP35511CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
GM 355 Dressed Engine - Cast Iron Heads - Flat Tappet Cam
- HP & Torque: 310 HP / 360 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Flat Tappet Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP35511CTC1
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal
- Passenger side dipstick
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- BluePrint premium cast steel crankshaft
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Chevy heavy beam rods with 150,000 PSI bolts
- Hastings moly rings
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Hydraulic flat tappet cam
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint premium center bolt cast iron
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Cam Type: Flat Tappet
- .480 Intake .486 Exhaust
- 229 Intake / 230 Exhaust duration
- @ .05
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- New valve covers, oil pan and timing cover
- Aluminum intake manifold
- HEI distributor
- 600cfm caburetor
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno tested - shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
NotesThis engine requires a non weighted harmonic balancer, and a late 350 (for 1 piece rear seal) weighted flexplate/flywheel.BluePrint Engines recommends a 2000-2400 rpm stall converter. Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 227BP35511CTC1 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
BluePrint 496 Stroker Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Power Adder
BluePrint 540 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Power Adder
BluePrint 632 ProSeries Stroker Longblock, Fuel Injected
BluePrint 376 LS3 Longblock, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint 350 Chevy Dressed Longblock with Carburetor, Pulley Kit
BluePrint 383, Dressed, Aluminum Heads, Roller Cam, 87 Octane
BluePrint 598 ProSeries Stroker Shortblock, Standard Deck
BluePrint PSM5400CTC1 Chevy 540 Pro Series Marine, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint MBP3830CT GM 383 Base Marine Engine, Cast Iron Vortec Heads
BluePrint BP38302CT GM 383 Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.