BluePrint BP3474CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
347 Ford Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type, 347 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- Features a compression ratio of 10.0:1 and has aluminum heads
- This Ford 347 Stroker produces 415 HP and 415 FT LBS of torque
- Comes with a hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks bored .040 over
- Includes a roller cam type with a .543 intake and .554 exhaust duration
- Each crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 347 Stroker - Base Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 415 HP / 415 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 10.0:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3474CT
- Hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks bored .040 over
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Forged I beam rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- High volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint Performance Aluminum
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# HP9008
- Cam Type: Roller
- .543 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- Valve covers
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles. *A bronze distributor gear is NOT recommended on this engine This engine is not compatible with factory fuel injection.
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint Roller 347 Ford Engine
BluePrint BP3474CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3315CT Ford 331 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.