BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 347 Stroker - Dressed Crate Engine - Cast Iron Heads - Flat Tappet Cam
- HP & Torque: 330 HP / 380 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.6:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Flat Tappet Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3472CTCS
- Hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks bored .040 over
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Forged I beam rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Flat tappet hydraulic lifter camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Modified Ford cast iron heads
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 1.94 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Cam Type: Flat Tappet
- .496 Intake .520 Exhaust
- 224 Intake / 234 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 110 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- Dual plane satin aluminum intake manifold
- 600 cfm carburetor
- Valve covers
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno tested “ and shipped with results
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesZinc Additive Required For Flat Tappet Application, Recommended Oil For Your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic. Not For EGR
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 115 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Decode small block Chevy engine suffix codes and block casting numbers with our SBC decoding info guide. Learn how to find and decipher your small block Chevy engine codes quickly and easily!
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.