BluePrint BP3472CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
347 Ford Small Block V8, 347 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 347 Stroker - Dressed Engine - Cast Iron Heads - Flat Tappet Cam
Note: fuel lines shown to carburetor are NOT included and would need to be purchased separately
- HP & Torque: 330 HP / 380 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Cast Iron Heads
- Flat Tappet Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3472CTC
- Hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks bored .040 over
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Forged I beam rods
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Flat tappet hydraulic lifter camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Modified Ford cast iron heads
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 1.94 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- Hardened push rods
- Cam Type: Flat Tappet
- .496 Intake .520 Exhaust
- 224 Intake / 234 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 110 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees total at 3500 RPM
- Dual plane satin aluminum intake manifold
- 600 cfm carburetor
- HEI Distributor
- Valve covers, Oil Pan and Timing Cover
- Harmonic Balancer
- Fuel Pump
- Comes with 30 month / 50,000 mile warranty
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
This engine requires a 28oz weighted flexplate/flywheel.BluePrint Engines recommends a 1800- 2200 rpm stall converter.Firing order for this engine is 1,3,7,2,6,5,4,8
Warranty Information (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BluePrint BP3474CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint Roller 347 Ford Engine
BluePrint BP3474CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Speedway Crate Buster Small Block Ford 347 Oval Track Crate Engine
BP3027CTF 302 Crate Engine, Dressed Longblock, Fuel Injection
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.