BluePrint BP3315CTC Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
327 Ford Small Block V8, 331 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 331 Stroker - Dressed Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 375 HP / 390 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3315CTC
- Hand picked 2 bolt seasoned 302
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Forged I beam rods
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Cloyes double roller timing chain
- Camshaft is degreed to ensure maximum horsepower
- BluePrint Performance Aluminum
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# HP9008
- Cam Type: Roller
- .543 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- Dual plane satin intake manifold
- 600 cfm carburetor
- Oil Pan, Timing cover and valve covers
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- Dyno tested “ and shipped with results
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
More Like This
BluePrint BP3313CTF Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3312CTF Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3314CTC Ford 331 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3314CT Ford 331 Stroker, Base Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3315CT Ford 331 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3474CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint BP3474CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BPF4084CT Ford 408 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
The steps of a repaint/restoration project on a 496 Blueprint crate engine. Jeff K. talks about how he went from a Chevelle 283 to a garage sale 496 Blueprint.
In this Tech Tip, John gets to answer a favorite question of ours, what engine should I get?
Questions about what you will need for your fuel sytstem? Click here!