BluePrint BP3315CT Ford 331 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
327 Ford Small Block V8, 331 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 331 Stroker - Base Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 375 HP / 390 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.7:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3315CT
- Hand picked 2 bolt seasoned 302 1986-1995 block
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Forged I beam rods
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Melling high volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Cloyes double roller timing chain
- Camshaft is degreed to ensure maximum horsepower
- BluePrint Performance Aluminum
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# HP9008
- Cam Type: Roller
- .543 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- Oil pan, Timing cover and valve covers
- Brass Freeze Plugs
- Dyno tested “ and shipped with results
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles.
Warranty Information (PDF)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3474CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3472 Ford 347 Shortblock Crate Engine, Cast Crank
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/Front Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3474CTF Ford 347 Stroker,Fuel Injected, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BP3027CTF 302 Crate Engine, Dressed Longblock, Fuel Injection
BluePrint BP3472CTCS Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Crate Engine, Cast Iron Heads
BluePrint BP3472CTC Ford 347 Stroker, Dressed Engine, Cast Iron Heads
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.