BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
302 Ford Small Block V8, 5.0L Ford Small Block V8, Long Block Crate Engine Type
- It has all aluminum heads and roller cams
- The cast steel crankshaft has rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Cylinder heads have a 58-60cc chamber and a 190cc runner
- Comes with hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks bored .030 over
- This Ford 306 engine puts out 370 horsepower and 350 ft. lb. of torque
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
Ford 306 - Base Crate Engine - Aluminum Heads - Roller Cam
- HP & Torque: 370 HP / 350 FT LBS
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Aluminum Heads
- Hypereutectic Pistons
- Roller Cam
- Cast Steel Crank
- Part #: BP3060CT
- Hand picked seasoned 1986-1995 blocks bored .030 over
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- Cast steel crankshaft
- Rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Hastings Moly rings
- Balanced rotating assembly
- High volume oil pump
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- BluePrint Performance Aluminum
- 58-60cc Chamber, 190cc runner
- Hardened retainers and springs
- 2.02 swirl polished intake valves
- 1.60 swirl polished exhaust valves
- BP Aluminum Head Part# HP9009
- Cam Type: Roller
- .543 Intake .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust duration
- @ .050 - 112 degree lobe separation
- 34 degrees at 3500 RPM
- Valve covers
- Painted oil pan
- Brass freeze plugs
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
Not for use in pollution controlled vehicles. *A bronze distributor gear is NOT recommended on this engine This engine is not compatible with factory fuel injection.
Warranty Information (PDF)
NotesEngine requires a V-belt standard rotation water pump and belt system. Recommended oil for your BluePrint Crate Engine: 10W30, Non-Synthetic
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 115 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/Front Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3027CT Ford 302 Long Block Crate Engine, 370 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Rear Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BP3027CTF 302 Crate Engine, Dressed Longblock, Fuel Injection
BluePrint BP3024CT Base Crate Engine, Ford 302, 300 HP
BluePrint BP3315CT Ford 331 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP3474CT Ford 347 Stroker, Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
In this project, you will see how Jeff repaints a garage sale 496 BluePrint crate engine and learn the importance of preparing the engine for a successful restoration.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.