BluePrint BP3027CT Ford 302 Long Block Crate Engine, 370 HP
302 Ford Small Block V8, 302 cu. in. Engine Displacement, Long Block Crate Engine Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for BluePrint Engines to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
True Blue Power! BluePrints pro engine builders are enthusiasts just like you and it shows in the quality and performance of every engine they build. Each BluePrint crate engine is carefully dyno tested and ships with printed, proven results. If you’re looking serious horsepower at an affordable price, BluePrint Engines is the choice for you!
- 370 HP/350 FT Lbs
- 9.5:1 Compression Ratio
- Ford 302
- Hand-picked seasoned
- Square and parallel decked
- Align honed main bearing bore
- Cylinders honed on computer controlled machine to within .0002 straightness and roundness
- Cylinders are sonic tested for thickness
- 2-Bolt Main
- 4.000" Bored .040" Over
- 1-Piece Rear Main Seal
- Mech fuel pump provision: Yes
- Ford, machined and balanced by BluePrint Engines
- 3.000" Stroke
- Upgraded 5.090" connecting rods w/ 150,000 psi bolts
- Hypereutectic pistons
- Cast Steel Crankshaft
- 50oz External balance
- BluePrint Aluminum Cylinder Heads -HP9009
- 60cc chamber
- 2.02" intake/1.60" exhaust valves
- 190cc intake/60cc exhaust runners
- Roller Cam
- .543 Intake / .554 Exhaust
- 218 Intake / 226 Exhaust Duration @ .050 - 112 Degree Lobe Separation
- 10-16 degrees initial, 32-34 total
- Dual Sump Oil Pan
- Valve Covers
- Timing Cover
- Dyno test results shipped with engine
- 30 month / 50,000 mile
- Warranty Information (PDF)
- Painted Ford Blue
- Recommended Oil: BPP710 BluePrint Engines Crate Engine Break-In Oil
- Recommended Stall Converter: 1800-2200
- Recommended Fuel: 91 Octane
- Engine requires a V-belt standard rotation water pump and belt system
- Engine timing cover is designed for standard rotation water pump ONLY
Learn more about these crate engines by reading our article, "Building a Better SBF" as featured in Custom Classic Trucks Magazine.
More Like This
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Front Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3060CT Ford 306, Base Crate Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint Engines BP3024CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302
BluePrint PSF4271CTC Ford 427 Pro Series, Dressed Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint PSF4271CT Ford 427 Pro Series, Base Engine, Alum Heads
BluePrint 302 Ford Hot Rod Crate Engine w/ Rear Sump Pan
BluePrint BP3023CTC Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 302, 235 HP
BluePrint Engines BP3060CTCD Dressed Crate Engine, Ford 306
BluePrint BP3024CT Base Crate Engine, Ford 302, 300 HP
Edelbrock 468700 Supercharged 5.0L Coyote Crate Engine
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks called on GM Performance to power their ground up rebuild of a 1952 Chevy truck that was built in celebration of Speedway Motors’ 65th anniversary.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
In part 2, you will read about the Generation 4 small block series of V8s that share the same platform as the Generation 3 discussed in part 1.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.