BluePrint 383 Stroker SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech EFI, 430HP
350 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 Chevy Small Block V8, 383 cu. in. Engine Displacement
- This BluePrint/FiTech crate engine packages from Speedway Motors is sure to please not only you and your vehicle but your wallet as well
- Kit includes a BluePrint 383 SBC engine, FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI, HEI distributor, and Moroso spark plug wires
- BluePrint 383 roller cam engine has 430 hp @ 5200 RPM and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 RPM
- FiTech Easy Street EFI system is capable of up to 600 hp and is self learning so no lap top or tuning is required
- 91 octane fuel is recommended as well as a 2500 RPM stall converter
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
What's better than classic cubic inches and trusted EFI to power your ride? These BluePrint/FiTech crate engine packages from Speedway Motors are sure to please, not only you and your vehicle but your wallet as well.
- (1) BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate Engine
- (1) FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI Throttle Body System, 600HP
- (1) Moroso HEI Under Header Spark Plug Wire Set, Black
- (1) GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 Inch
BluePrint 383 Crate Engine
This 383 Chevy "Stroker" motor is a Speedway Exclusive! Machined and assembled at BluePrint Engines, each engine is dyno tested (includes individual dyno sheet) and comes with a 30 month/50,000 mile warranty. Each crate engine is built to crank out 430 hp @ 5200 rpm and 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm.
- 430 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 450 ft.-lbs. @ 4300 rpm
- Bore x Stroke: 4.040" x 3.75"
- 4-bolt main, 1-piece rear main seal seasoned block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Brass freeze plugs
- Chrome valve covers and timing cover
- New plain steel oil pan
- New cast steel crankshaft
- Rotating assembly balanced to within 2 grams
- Heavy beam connecting rods with 150,000 psi bolts
- Harmonic balancer
- 153 tooth flexplate w/ single 3-bolt converter pattern 10-3/4" bolt circle
- Hypereutectic pistons
- 10:1 compression
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Heavy duty double roller timing set
- Aluminum 1.5:1 ratio roller rocker arms
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads
- Hardened retainers and performance valve springs
- Aluminum dual plane intake
- New HEI distributor
- 91 Octane recommended fuel
- 2500 stall converter recommended
Truck Freight Shipping Charges Apply - click here for details.
FiTech EFI Throttle Body System
FiTech Easy Street EFI 600HP System is the perfect solution to bring new life to your build, with just a touch of classic styling. They arrive pre-programmed for an out of the box performance experience and can be set up in a matter of minutes. FiTech Easy Street EFI System features 4 flow matched 80-lb injectors and utilizes Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology for complete fuel atomization. Easy Street series throttle body is finished in that classic carburetor gold and fits on any 4 barrel intake manifold, providing you the best combination of budget minded, modern fuel injection technology!
- Classic Carburetor Gold Finish.
- Four FiTech 80-lb flow matched injectors.
- Extreme self learning for wide range super-fast dial in correction.
- Suitable for crate engines and performance engines.
- Pre-programmed wih Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box
performance with minimal input required
- Easy tach input,reads tach signal from COIL,HEI, CDI,and many other
ignition brands (NO TIMING CONTROL)
- For non boosted engines-natural aspirated applications ONLY
- Wide band O2 sensor with mounting kit
- On board fuel pump driver with PWM
- Annular discharge design
- HandHeld tunning module for performance tunning
- 1 fan control
- E85 compatible (30% reduction in HP capacity of fuel system and EFI)
These fuel injection units are backed by a 1 year manufacturer warranty. Tuning and technical support is available through the phone and online support by the way of tech articles and emails. It's out-of-the-box compatible with everything from a 200 horsepower, small cubic inch factory original motor all the way up to a 600 HP engine build. FiTech Go Street EFI will provide lower idle rpm, cleaner start up and crisp throttle response - features the best carb tuners in the world can’t match and only come with FiTech technology.
5213005 Instructions (PDF)
- Spiral Core Conductor Style
- HEI/Male Cap Terminal Style
- 90° spark plug boot ends
- 8mm diameter wire
- No coil wire included
GM HEI Distributor Pigtail
This wiring pigtail features a dual HEI connector that helps clean up your engine bay by eliminating the use of single spade connectors to make battery and tachometer connections. 10 inch long wires that are red and green to identify battery and tachometer.
- 10-inch length
- Red and green wires to identify battery and tach leads
What's In The Kit
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate EnginePart # 91533383Qty x 1
FiTech 30005 Easy Street EFI System, 600 HPPart # 52130005Qty x 1
Moroso Ready to Install Plug Wires HEI/Under Header/BlkPart # 91064310-BLKQty x 1
GM HEI Distributor Wiring Pigtail Connector, 10 InchPart # 91012343Qty x 1
More Like This
BluePrint 383 SBC Crate Engine Package, FiTech Easy Street EFI
BluePrint 383 Small Block Chevy Roller Crate Engine
Chevrolet Performance 19210007 SBC 350/330 HP Long Block Crate Engine
BluePrint BP3550CT1 GM 355 Base Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3830CTC1S GM 383 Dressed Engine, Vortec Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3834CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP3834CTC1 GM 383 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Flat Tappet Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTC1 GM 355 Dressed Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP35513CTF1 GM 355 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
BluePrint BP38313CT1 GM 383 Base Engine, Alum Heads, Roller Cam
Q & A
Check out our installation video of an LS3 Crate Engine into our classic 1952 Chevy Truck. This engine swap was the perfect fit for our week to wicked project.
There are a lot of options out there when you're ready for a replacement performance crate engine. But if you compare the competition to BluePrint Engines, you'll find the value is hard to beat.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked for some recommendations on water pumps for his 1934 Chevy Coupe build.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
All you need to know about racing a 602 GM crate engine and the necessary parts to make a race ready engine.